People use mason jars for a wide variety of kitchen applications. Not many people know however that the two piece lids are meant only to be used for canning. If you use those lids more than one time, somewhere down the line they will begin to rust. They meant for single use. Therefore, if you are not canning, but using the lids for something else, a one piece lid is a better choice. They are coated to prevent rust and their biggest advantage is that they are just one piece.
- Mason jars are not only used for canning, but for many other purposes such as drinking glasses, food storage.
- The two piece lids on Mason jars are used for canning, but they are not practical for other purposes because they rust over time.
- One piece lids are better for use with Mason jars not used for canning because they are easier to clean, they are easier to keep track of, and they don’t rust.
Having a lid that’s all one piece makes it a lot harder to lose an important piece.
Read more: http://www.thekitchn.com/the-best-kind-of-lids-for-your-mason-jars-247000
The post The One Thing Your Mason Jars Are Missing appeared first on Wilmington Catering Authority – The Catering Experts in Delaware!.
The best caterer is always a matter of debate for any event. Weddings will demand some of the best caterers that can arrive in style. They should present dishes that compliment the wedding to the fullest. Any event will showcase some excellent catering options now being made available. Consider a few factors when it comes to hiring the best caterer for any event. Sit down for an interview with the caterer before it takes place.
- There are different types of caterers for different events. Choose the best one for your size and style of party.
- Interview more than one event planner. Check out their credentials; make sure their food preparation is safe and clean.
- Ideally, book an event planner at least 6 months ahead as the best ones book up way ahead. Also, this gives plenty of time to assure the best outcome for your event.
Check References. If the caterer says that they have no references, then don’t even consider that company as a viable option for your event.
Read more: https://secatering.ca/blog/choosing-best-caterer-event/
The post Choosing the Best Caterer for Your Event appeared first on Wilmington Catering Authority – The Catering Experts in Delaware!.
Reverse the sun’s effects on your skin with simple, pain-free laser treatments in our Philadelphia-area office including laser treatments and dermabrasion.
For many people planning their retirement and looking into retirement properties, it may have been decades since they purchased their last residence.
It is tempting to buy shoes that look stylish, rather than shoes that fit comfortably. But many stylish shoe styles come with foot health risks.
A new research study on aging and leisure provides new evidence of why you should be looking forward to retirement.
When to retire is one of the most important decisions that we face. Retirement communities can help with this decision, as well as the transition.